[Updated for Feb. 2016]
With tens of thousands of Amazon selling professionals in our readership base, we are positioned well to keep tabs on bigger trends effecting sellers. By now we’ve all heard the horror stories about suspension. It’s scary to get a notice from Amazon saying that they’ve suspended your selling privileges.
While the odds of a permanent suspension are very slim IF it’s handled correctly, it is still a scary process to go through.
If it happens to you or someone you know, we are here to help as much as possible. Please know that the majority of suspension can be overturned if handled properly, but you should know all your options!
Here’s what we are doing about the suspension trend in our community:
- We are partnering up with top experts in the arena of “suspension reversal & prevention.” The good news is, the vast majority of suspensions ARE overturned and we have resources on hand ready to assist. Don’t try to handle it alone. Don’t panic and reply desperately to Amazon (that can make things harder to fix).
- Consider using a “Keep it clean” service like this one: https://md961.isrefer.com/go/GCSC/JimC/ This service proactively monitors your account for any possible violations.
- A special report about preventing suspension and managing suspension has been developed by Cynthia Stine and is available right now using THIS LINK – the report is by a trusted partner of mine. This report is one of the many valuable tool we include for all of our ProvenAmazonCourse.com students as well for reference.
- You can take some simple steps to help prevent suspensions. For example, be prepared to provide legitimate proof of purchase invoices and receipts for all your inventory. Monitor your reports closely for negative trends (bad products that generate consistent complaints, etc.).
- We continue to teach multiple income stream strategies! For example, there are millions of products, experts, small businesses, charities etc. that aren’t on Amazon yet! Learn how easy it is to get them onto Amazon with their own account, and get paid a “cut” using our brand new course at ProvenProductPartnering.com.
- For more great ideas on how to “compliment” your Amazon business consider my best selling (and continually updated) book “Silent Sales Machine”. That book has been about online income diversification from day one. Our entire community is built upon the premise that multiple income streams online are better than one because reliance on any single “big boy” website like Amazon, eBay, Google, Youtube etc. is risky. Get the book on Amazon, or at SilentSalesMachine.com
Finally, if you or someone you know is suspended on Amazon please send proof of that suspension to us and we’ll get the suspended seller free access to our eye opening course from ProvenProductPartnering.com as our way of showing support and helping them be aware of the need for income diversity with Amazon. We’ll also direct them to an expert who can advise them and assist with reinstatement.