Over 45,000 people will descend on Las Vegas for ASD late next month (Feb 2016). Over 2,500 vendors selling their goods in nearly every imaginable product category. The event is Feb 28th -Mar 2nd.
This is a good opportunity to build relationships with those who can take your business to the next level. Thousands of people attending are there to sell stuff, and most still have NO CLUE about selling on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Several great people from our community are going. It’s free if you pre-register. All the details are discussed in this Facebook post:
- Follow that FB post for updates, or follow me on twitter as well for updates from the show live (I’m @Jim_Cockrum on Twitter). It’s a great way to find others in our community who are attending!
- If you attend don’t miss the "Keynote address" at the event – I’m beyond honored that ASD has asked me to be their first ever keynote speaker! We are hearing from many in our community who plan to attend! It’s turning into quite the "meet up" for our great community!
- Many of the leaders, sponsor and successful friends of our community are also speaking at the event at breakout sessions! Here’s a link to the full line up of presenters and educational opportunities at ASD – many names you might recognize:
- If you plan to attend and have purchased the ProvenAmazonCourse.com course be sure to check out the included WholesaleSourcingConference.com videos that we recorded for a small group of ASD attendees (who paid a LOT for the training) last year just prior to the show. We’ve added those videos to the "PAC" course and they are an excellent preparation guide for working a show like ASD effectively as an online/Amazon seller.
- If you are considering being more of an Amazon consultant (using the ProvenProductPartnering.com strategies), then ASD is an abundant "land of leads". This is because everyone KNOWS of Amazon at this point, but most vendors either aren’t on the platform yet, or they are intimidated by it still. You can help and it’s not complicated!
- Can’t attend? That’s OK! Try using the TradeShowNoShow.com strategies!
- Free ASD Registration link:
- Final tips: Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to walk a lot! Prepare yourself mentally to be a little overwhelmed—it’s HUGE. Look over the vendor list before attending and map out what booths you want to visit – don’t wander the days away! There’s no possible way to see all booths – have a plan. Don’t miss the Keynote – you’ll see hundreds from our community there and I’ll make sure to help you all "meet up" with posted instructions on social media.